Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Great First Stream and Working on Some New Content

Out first stream went pretty good, I would even say great! We had a good time and hopefully got some much needed attention to the few quests we played through. We even got a Dev to come watch us stream and give us some tidbits of information on the patch headed our way tomorrow (Thurs) which is great news. I hope the sound issue gets resolved, that would make for some much needed ambiance to the quests.

In light of that success we also had a bonus "featured" stream today where we focused on just playing and having fun through some of the better, more polished quests out there and threw in some of our own quests as well. It went pretty well too, with some of the better moments being a jumping puzzle map that one of our Guild mates had quite a task completing the easier part of.

Speaking of the guild,  I am the Guild Leader of Dungeon Masters, an author guild on the Dragon shard. It was given to me by a fellow author and I am proud to be the leader of such a great community of content creators.

On to the new thing I am working on, no it's not allowing the players to kill Darius, yet. Sorry.

It is the next part of the Circle of the Living Flame campaign and I am nearing completion. This one, much like the previous one, is more combat focused and less story oriented. Like the first campaign, it will end with a larger story based quest in the final part and of course the same wow factor. It's probably not going to appeal to many players as it is just a task quest with tidbits of story lore and lots of fighting, which is fine because that is where the story is telling me to go.

At any rate, that's pretty much all I have for this post.

Peace

-chili

No comments:

Post a Comment