Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Necropolis Update

Been working pretty hard on the next chapter of the DoD campaign; Necropolis of Nightmare. Added some caves for one of the quest objectives and building an old Dwarven Crypt for another one of the objectives. Still have to add encounters and work out the dialog and quests but that will come later, after I build the interior to the towers themselves as I am still working out the exterior story in my head.

For the interior I am thinking of going with a maze for the first floor but it might not appeal to many having to traverse a maze so I may also throw in an optional puzzle to bypass the maze and also include the option to the player, if they solve the puzzle, to traverse the maze too (for those who want to). I just have to figure out a puzzle that is complex enough to warrant bypassing the maze.

But that is pretty much as far as I have gotten with this one. I did make a teaser video while the servers were down yesterday, so feel free to have a look at that.


More updates to follow as I progress with this quest.

-chili

No comments:

Post a Comment