Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Just an update to DoD: Pt 3

I have a name for the Dungeons of Dread Part 3: Necropolis of Nightmare.

The pic I posted in the last update has been drastically changed for the better as I am now finished with the building phase of the Necropolis and started throwing ideas around for the inside, which will be piece built using the large cave tiles because the offer the best layout for a multilevel round tower interior and the lighting will be easier to manipulate. I will most likely be using a varied set of walls, floors, doors and ceilings that will also vary in height as it will allow me to create stair cases and winding pathways.

This will be a tough build but I think I can make it work. I plan to make it at least 3 levels, but I might shoot for 5 per tower (2 towers) and the final bosses level, but we'll see what kind of difficulties I run into along the way.

Here's the updated and final rendition of the Warlock Xaxiuz' Necropolis of Nightmare floating tower.



Good night!

-chili

No comments:

Post a Comment