Saturday, March 30, 2013

Campaign Updates Labyrinth of Lunacy

Worked pretty heavily on the LoL quest in map 2 but I have been so distracted with my new video card and playing games on highest settings that it's getting in the way!

I hate working with dialog but I seem to be adding more and more to this quest because it just feels like it needs it to drive the story home. I may be revealing too much in this chapter as well but since I will not publish it until I have the campaign finished, it doesn't matter. I'm considering not releasing any of the campaigns until I have the whole story complete with exception of dealing with the main villain, which would be the climax to the story. Maybe I will have all that done before launch anyway so it's a moot point right now.

I fully expect to have quest 2 finished this week and then just fleshing out the dialog, clutter, lights and sound.

I also do not have any screenshots to post because there are some things I want to keep a secret for the player to experience first hand.

I'll snag some boring wall shots or something for the next update :)

-chili

No comments:

Post a Comment