Sunday, April 7, 2013

Campaign Update: Labyrinth of Lunacy

I got a ton of work done today on the LoL quest, including the complete functional quest from start to finish. I made some major and minor changes to the story overall and I think it will get players involved in the complete adventure.

I find it funny how the story evolves as I edit in the foundry, Darius is an evil bastard as you will find out just how evil he can be. I may have to go back and rework some of the dialogue in the CoC quest to hint a little more about his evil-ness.

I'm pretty satisfied with the story but the polish needs some serious work, like tidbits of quest lore and dialogue tweaks. I admit I am not very pro with the dialogue, I like to keep it direct and too the point and stay away from complex dialogue options.

Over the next couple of days I will be hard at work on cleaning it up as I did publish it for the alpha testers to play through as give me feedback so I can make it a great adventure for the players come open beta.

It's 3 AM, I will throw some screenshots up tomorrow of some of the newer areas and mobs.

-chili

A little later than promised, but here are some screen shots:









No comments:

Post a Comment