Wednesday, April 17, 2013

DoD Updates for Open Beta - DOD/CotLF Screens and a Secret Project!

Dungeons of Dread

Made some final touches to my DoD campaign to get it ready for the masses come open beta.
  1. Added interactive objects in the lobby to add a little flavor to it. This leaves the possibilities of some interesting dialog if I so choose to include them, which I will at some point. Maybe tomorrow.
  2. Fixed some typos, misspellings and item names. I probably missed some but that's okay.
  3. Fixed a pesky mob in a wall.
  4. Fixed some crates that were in a wall.
  5. Added ambient lighting through out.
  6. In Crypts of Carnage, added a door bypass in the twins boss room to get to final boss from respawn point.
  7. In Crypts of Carnage, made the final boss more difficult. MUCH more difficult.

Bring on Open Beta!

Secret Project

I have been working on a secret project that came to mind, so far it's working out like I had hoped and  I'm pretty excited to get it in the works. It's my first complete outdoor quest and it uses the largest outdoor map I could. It's going to be  single map quest but should be pretty rewarding for those who like old school RPG classics. Warning: it will have tons of dialogue!

I do not plan to dive into it as I was testing something when the idea sprang to mind, but I will have a week or so of downtime

Dungeons of Dread and Circle of the Living Flame Screens

Here are some eye candy screens from my DoD demo and the CotLF campaign. Enjoy.

Hey, you got something on your face.

Sometimes you just have to get face to face with a monster.

Sometimes you have to run like hell.



Very unhappy Orc.

This dude means business.

Dressed to Impress!

Shrooms.

That's all for this update. Will probably be adding more tomorrow as I buckle down and get DoD polished even moar.

 -chili

No comments:

Post a Comment