Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Circle of Living Flame: Where Theres Smoke

Started working on my first outdoor map that will be used in quest 2 of Circle of the Living Flame campaign. I tried several different outdoor maps before I came across one that was best suited for what I wanted to do functionally and just started throwing out some ideas and playing with some of the cluster items that come with the outdoor maps.

The idea was to have a ruined fort that was overrun with the Circle cultist, a squad of Neverwinter guard fighting with those cultists, some makeshift camps and a nearby mine shaft where the player would go complete their assigned task.

The mines will probably be two maps in length but we'll see how the story plays out.

Here's some sneak peak screenshots of the work I did this morning.







They are far from complete but look pretty nice so far.

-chili

No comments:

Post a Comment